Dear Wee Dubbers. Due to insurmountable issues with venue availability we have taken the decision to postpone Wee Dub Festival 2014 by 4 weeks rather than risk compromising the quality of the festival. The new dates for the festival are 7th March to 9th March. We are working hard to re-book the festival line-up and will be announcing this soon.
Tickets bought so far are of course still valid. We will also extend earlybird tickets until the end of December. Anyone wishing to get a refund please contact us.
Thanks for your understanding.
Wee Dub Crew